Serving the Tri-State Area, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, and Maryland
CALL US: 484-480-6124
At House of Stone, LLC, our fabrication and stone countertop prices are determined by the following:
1. You'll fill out our form in our showroom, or you may fax a copy of your plans, with dimensions of your cabinets.
2. You'll select the type of stone you want!
3. You'll choose your edge type, sink and cook top cut-out options, tear-out option, and backsplash height.
4. You'll be provided with a quote once all information is submitted!
5. You'll receive a template and an installation date will be scheduled.
6. Your template and exact measurements will be taken after cabinets are installed.
7. Your new countertop is brought into our fabrication shop, where it's cut to your specifications.
You get quality care and satisfaction guaranteed when you choose us for stone countertop fabrication.
Enjoy competitive pricing to fit your budget with any of our stone countertops!
How many seams will be made?
Where seams will be placed?
Where seams will be present in your backsplash?
Material type (Granite, marble, quartz, or limestone) and color
Material thickness (1 1/4 in or 1 cm)
Edge type (Eased, 1/2 Round, 1/4 Round, 1/4 Bevel, Full Bullnose, Half Bullnose, Ogee, Dupont, Double Lamination)
Linear feet of edgework
Length and height of backsplashes (3", 4" of full-height)
Cut-outs for undermount or drop-in sink
Cut-outs for cook top or oven and range
Removal of countertops